|Circumstances don’t make leaders or organizations. They reveal who they already are.|
|9 months ago, the world completely changed. |
During those 9 months, we faced difficulties, we adapted, and we continue to move forward.
We are spending more time alone that ever before. Giving us the unexpected opportunity to learn more about ourselves and our work environments:
1. How do you react to a crisis and to the need to survive?
2. How do you manage relationships with co-workers and clients?
3. How well do you organize and re-group to perform at your best?
4. How fast do you adapt and empower yourself to grow?
5. How do you inspire others for commitment and passion?
6. How much do you value collaborating with partners and making alliances?
7. What is your level of compassion, ethics, and social responsibility?
Your answers to these 7 questions define your level of consciousness as a leader, and the level of consciousness engrained in your organization.
This is a good moment to reflect, evaluate and commit to the future ahead!
Happy Holidays and a Prosperous 2021!